Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome....


Welcome to B'Dazzle Pugs! About 6 months ago, through the process of being a mom, I let my prized website go to the garbage. Literally, the Internet trash can. So I tried to start a new one and quite frankly with 8 pugs and a baby, it is too much work! So what is 2nd to a website?....a blog!

I'm Sarina and have been owned by more pugs than I can count. Some of them my own personal kids, some co-breeding's, some co-ownings, and some just found their way to my house. In December of 2007, we welcomed our first naked baby Sebastian. Now that he is getting older, I am feeling the desire to get back in the ring and start the 3rd generation of furkids!

I have had a lot of fun since my journey of pugs began in early 2000, when I welcomed my first....oh wait, my first was a BOSTON TERRIER! Opps. He was the closest thing I could get to a pug at that time. Since then I have had many lovely pugs in my life, and each one of them holds a special place in my heart. Through this blog I will share some highlights of my hobby and my passion for pugs, not just the perfect little show pugs, but the rescue ones that steal parts of my heart everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment