Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

To all my wonderful friends and family, Happy Valentine's Day!!

I will be out in Lakeland tomorrow and Sunday handling 2 pugs (clients), other than that, I will be at home starring at Milani wondering when she is gonna make it to Monday morning for her 8am Vet appointment. She is not due until Tue. the 17th, but she is so big, it looks like her tummy is gonna pop!!! She is crazy as ever and I guess when she stops running outside that should be indication that babies are coming. I am nervous for her and sort of stressed wondering how in the heck I am gonna take care of her, babies, 4 other pugs, 2 bostons, and SEBASTIAN!!! What have I done? I have an awesome husband who complains about the pugs and the hair, but deep down I know he adores them as I do. He is always really good with the babies too, just does not like to see them born (despite the fact he has done more surgical procedures on dogs than most vets do in their career).

Check out the tum tum on her!!!


Rattle Compliments of Sebastian!!! :) I will keep you all posted through the weekend and will also let you know how the show goes! I will be getting in the ring with a black pug for the first time, I am kind of nervous, but I know I can out handle my competition!! I just realized, I don't even know who is judging.... off too look it up on www.onofrio.com

Again Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I have neglected your blog (obviously!) Happy V-day to you too!

    ReplyDelete