Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Belle is on her way....


When I started this blog I had intended it to be for more historical type information, but this little girls deserves a place in history.

Belle is a beautiful little girl that was thought to be hit by a car. She has no use of her rear legs and was turned over to rescue in October (not CFPR). In December 2008 she ended back at the vet hospital that first took her in. There a wonderful Vet tech took her under he wings and gave her a wonderful holiday season. In mid-Jan CFPR got an inquiry for Belle, and we followed up and found a home that I thought was too good to be true. Well turns out it was more than we could ever imagine. Over the course of a week with the help of some amazing people we were able raise enough money to send Belle to Spokane, Wa. where she will meet her forever family and cross the boarder to B.C. Canada. Our southern Belle leaves Saturday and we (CFPR) could not be more excited for her. Stay tuned for pictures and such.

I wish I could express my gratitude to every single person that had a part in saving Belle and send her to the cold north. I hope she knows how many angels she has.
XOXOXOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment