Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tabitha, my Black Diva




I adore pugs because of their little monkey faces and their clear fawn coats and dark masks. Back in Nov./Dec. I got a call from a member of the Tampa Bay Pug Club tell me that they needed a home for an 8 year old little girl. I went and picked her up and fell head over heals in love with her. SHE IS BLACK!!!! There went my fawn household!
Tabitha is the Aunt to Ava, so that makes her Milani's great Aunt. She was born October 31, 2000 and finished her AKC Championship in 2002. Tabitha was never bred and as soon as she came to my house, I immediatly got her spayed. She is now a happy couch potato and enjoys Emma and Sebastian! This is another example of how wonderful pug rescue is and that adopting an 8 year old is no different than adopting a 2 year old...they are just more mellow and more trained!






>









No comments:

Post a Comment